SEN Classroom Teacher – Full time
MPS (Outer London Allowance) & SEN 1 depending on experience and qualifications
Our ideal candidate:
- Must have experience in SEN.
- Will be able to offer a range of teaching, learning, assessment and behaviour management strategies.
- Will have excellent communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with a range of partners, including LSAs, parents, colleagues and multi-agency professionals in order to meet students’ needs in a holistic way.
- Will be prepared to work with any age group from 5 to 25yrs old.
- Will support the school’s vision and ethos.
- Drama experience will be desirable
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school.
St John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For an application pack please email email@example.com or call 020 8504 1818 or use the form below.