SEN PRIMARY CLASSROOM TEACHER
MPS (Outer London Allowance) & SEN 1 depending on experience and qualifications
St. John’s, based on the London, Redbridge, Essex border, is a non-grant maintained Roman Catholic special school committed to providing outstanding education for students from 5-19 with a wide range of special educational needs including severe and complex learning difficulties, speech and language difficulties and ASD. Our Ofsted inspection judged us as a “good school “in which “teaching is exciting and well- planned.” Our pupils tell us that St John’s is a happy school in which they feel safe. We also provide education for students aged 19-25 in partnership with New City College. Our ideal candidate will:
- Must have experience in SEN
- Be able to offer a range of teaching, learning, assessment and behaviour management strategies.
- have excellent communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with a range of partners, including LSAs, parents, colleagues and multi-agency professionals in order to meet students’ needs in a holistic way.
- Be prepared to work with any age group from 5 to 25yrs old, will initially be primary based
- Support the school’s vision and ethos.
St John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school.
For an application pack please email email@example.com or call 020 8504 1818
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th October midday
Interviews Tuesday 29th October