Our Priorities for 2015-16
Here is a summary of our areas for development for this academic year:
- Ensuring that all feedback to pupils, whether written or verbal, helps them to make progress.
- Continue to offer lots of opportunities to stretch and challenge all pupils, in all areas, including through vocational opportunities.
- To implement as effectively as we can SEND reforms, including the conversion of statements to Education, Health and Care plans, and to support you in understanding the changes.
- To develop our website so that it becomes a really useful source of information for you.
- To work hard to ensure that our pupils are safe and happy, and that we support them in managing their own behaviour, and in keeping themselves safe.
- To develop our post 19 college provision and curriculum. (The new building should be ready by Easter!)
- To ensure that all staff are as highly trained as possible including in IT skills.
- To continue to offer a wide range of opportunities to all of our pupils including musical and sporting activities.
- To explore how well we share information with you to ensure that you have a clear view of your young person’s progress and how to help them.